To start electric service for your home, contact PUD Customer Service at 425-783-1000 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) or visit a local PUD office (click here for office location and hours), preferably one to two business days prior to moving in.
The following information is required to start service:
- Social Security Number* (SSN): the PUD uses the SSN to validate customer identities
- Property Address: physical address where service is being requested
- Mailing Address: if different from the physical address
- Start Date: date of ownership or possession, or start of lease
- Phone Number: primary contact telephone number
*Customers who wish to use other government-issued identification may apply for service in person at a local PUD office by providing two pieces of unexpired, government-issued identification, one of which contains a photograph. PUD accepts all forms of identification approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and/or the U.S. Transportation Security Administration.
A Security Deposit may be required to start service and an Account Service Charge will be billed.
If you are a business, please click here for the details from our full website.